We are looking for Research trainees for our upcoming Summer Internship Program.
Research Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1: Training Modules – Candidates will be completing the learning modules assigned.
- Week 2: Guided Projects – Candidates will be working on guided projects assigned to them.
- Week 3: Live Project – Candidates will be working on the live project assigned to them by the company which will be based on Market Research.
- Week 4: Project Report – Candidates will be preparing a project report and submit.
Research Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.